Chirotherapy therapy, Manual therapy, Special Trauma Surgery, radiological diagnosis of the skeleton, Emergency Medicine.
Certified foot surgeon: (FBCF). Ambulatory hand surgery. Acupuncture and
- General studies in Mainz, Frankfurt, Santiago and Nairobi. Specialized
training in Kenya for surgeons in Bitburg, Hermeskeil and Wiesbaden in Germany.
- Obtaining Trauma Surgery with special mention in Wiesbaden /
- Specialized orthopedic training in Bendorf / Germany.
focus of the hand and feet.
- Experience in General Surgery, Manual Medicine (chiropractic) and
- Extensive professional experience as a full-spectrum emergency physician, including conservative non-surgical spine treatment.
- BNC – Professional Association of consultant Surgeons
- DGU – German Society of Trauma Surgery
- GFFC – Foot Surgery Society
- IGOST – Interdisciplinary Society for Orthopedic Pain Therapy
- VSOU – Southern Association of German Orthopedists and Traumatologists
Dr. A. Diaz
MEDICAL SPECIALIST IN ORTHOPEDICS, TRAUMATOLOGY, AND GENERAL SURGERY, EMERGENCY MEDICINE, GENERAL MEDICAL EMERGENCY SERVICE.
In addition to orthopedics and trauma surgery, Dr. A. Diaz as a surgeon also competently in general surgery. He has the additional qualifications chirotherapy / manual therapy, emergency medicine, special trauma surgery and X-ray diagnostics skeleton.
Dr. A. Diaz is an all-rounder in the entire conservative field of orthopedics, general surgery and trauma surgery with the operational focus on joint, hand, foot and general surgery.
Dr. A. Diaz Thanks to his many years of experience in the general medical emergency service in Germany, A. Diaz is also available for general medical illnesses or complaints promptly – whether allergies, colds, cystitis, sunburn or bronchitis – he will help you here in any case.
Orthopedics: pain management in osteoarthritis and treatment of vertebral
osteoarthritis, cartilage protection cartilage repair (ACP / Hyalunoric
Chirotherapy: of the spine and joints.
Neural therapy with ultrasound control in the therapy of acute and chronic.
Spine pain problems.
Neurotopic therapy for migraine, rheumatism, herniated disc etc.
Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology
All the surgical procedures concerning my competence are performed and
supervised personally in both outpatient and hospital practice – stationary.
Hand and foot operations
Carpal tunnel syndrome, Dupuytren’s contractures, stenosans
tendosynovitis, arthritis surgery in the finger joints, hallux valgus, hammer
toes, as well as all bone fracture surgeries.
Tendons and inflammation of soft tissues, osteosynthesis with plates and
Arthroscopic knee, shoulder and ankle surgery – final joint preservation – arthroscopy, Hip and knee arthroplasty is performed with German implants.
Acute soft tissue procedures (boils) inflammation and / or its consequences
(scarring), acute lesions (cracks, lacerations) soft tissue procedures in soft
tumors, changes in Ide to skin
Proctological and other evolutionary procedures of the surgical wound.